SAFETY IS A PRIORITY. Riding all motor powered vehicles is very dangerous and riders must understand the risk prior to purchasing or using such a product.
1. All Models:
- Please wear appropriate safety gear including helmet, goggles, protective clothing and footwear.
- Consult user manuals and general manufacture information prior to use.
- DO NOT drink and drive/ride.
- Please ride safely and respect the surrounding environment.
- Never attempt to ride beyond your ability.
- Training and previous riding experience should be considered prior to purchasing a vehicle.
- Ensure all equipment is checked prior to purchasing a vehicle.
- Beginners should allow extra time for manoeuvring, cornering and braking.
- Please consider the intended age group of the user prior to use of vehicle.
2. On Road Vehicles:
- Driving with other on road vehicles can be extremely dangerous.
- Never drive a vehicle if you feel uncomfortable or unsafe.
- Extra care is necessary to ensure the equipment on the vehicle is working properly.
- Obey relevant federal and state road rules and laws.
3. Off Road Vehicles:
- Never ride on paved surface or public roads.
- Never carry passengers unless the vehicle is designed to.
- Ensure you travel at a safe speed given the environment you are in.
- Never engage in stunt riding.
- Parental guidance is necessary for minors.
- All Terrain Vehicles can be extremely dangerous and it is highly recommended that users undertake an appropriate training course prior to use.
4. Riding Gear and Accessories:
- Beware of any potential choking or safety hazards with infants.
- Products should only be used for their intended purpose.
- Ensure products are a appropriate size to purchase or use.
- We CANNOT guarantee the parts supplied are suitable for your vehicle.
- Ensure the parts are fitted by a qualified motorcycles mechanic.
- Should you have ANY concerns about the safety of a vehicle, part or product please contact Mojo Motorcycles prior to any use on (03) 9918 8000. Additional contact information is also available on the Contact section of this website.